Valentine's Day Events in Georgia 2020
Valentine’s Day is almost here and it’s usually a hassle trying to find something to do to celebrate this day of romance. Luckily, Georgia has many events planned across the state for singles and couples to enjoy and create memories this holiday weekend.
- Sweet Southern Charm (February 13 – Douglasville, GA)
Join creative genius, Raemont Pinkey, for a night of painting and sipping champagne while listening to some of your favorite tunes.
- Couples in the Sky (February 14 – Athens, GA)
Spend the night under the stars with your valentine at the planetarium show.
- Valentines in the Garden: Decades of Love (February 14 – Atlanta, GA)
Dance to live music from different genres, taste savory food, and experience other festivities with your partner at this special Valentine’s event at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.
- Valentine’s Day Weekend at Cartecay Vineyards (February 14 – Elijay, GA)
Bring that special someone to sip various wines at one of the finest wineries in Georgia with live music from Matthew Croxton.
- Valentine’s Spa Day (February 14 – Gainesville, GA)
Unwind together for a day of relaxation with a couples massage under the candlelight with complimentary wine and treats.
- Lover’s Night & Comedy: Valentines’ Dinner for Two (February 14 – Norcross, GA)
Have some laughs while enjoying a three-course dinner at the famous Atlanta Comedy Theater.
- Valentine’s Day Masquerade Party (February 14 – Savannah, GA)
Experience a night full of fun and mystery with dancing all night long at the magical event.
- Cupid’s Undie Run (February 15 – Atlanta, GA)
Put on your favorite pair of undies and join hundreds of others for a fun run party that helps raise money for neurofibromatosis research.
- Waffle House Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Recreate Your First Date
Nothing says “romance” like reminding your partner of that very first time you spent together.
- Cooking for Two
Grab an apron and put some TLC into your cooking to put together an unforgettable dinner that you and your valentine will never forget.